Located approximately one mile from Lancaster City Centre, our main campus boasts seven separate living areas plus two houses within the grounds. All of our living areas are fully accessible and fitted to meet student’s individual needs.
Life at Beaumont provides a great opportunity for students to form long lasting friendships. Each area has a dedicated team of staff who support students to keep in touch with their family, plus access facilities within the local area, Morecambe and the Lake District.
- A restaurant that can cater for all dietary requirements
- Accessible learning resources
- Supported independent living areas
- Shared and single bedrooms
- Opportunities to use environmental controls within living areas
- Accessible bathroom and toilet facilities
- Leisure and common room areas
- Wi-Fi accessible in all living areas
- Aid call system in all rooms
To support and continue the learning happening during the formal curriculum, the college offers a range of informal leisure activities during evenings and weekends that enhance the students level of participation and engagement.