Join one of our 4 Beaumont Teams
Beaumont College has a team of over 300 staff (across 4 sites) including:
- Qualified lecturers (specialising in a range of areas)
- Learning support workers and student support workers
- Team leaders
- Key Workers
- Speech and language therapists (SALT)
- Occupational therapists
- Nurses (specialising in a range of areas)
- Catering staff
- Premises staff
- IT and Assistive Technology specialists
- Behavioural specialists
- Mentors and Tutors
- Administration, Finance and HR staff
Visit the Ambito Careers Hub
Beaumont College is a community full of passion, enthusiasm and commitment.
Those who work at Beaumont, irrespective of their role, length of service, or experience, share a common passion for the work that we do and a deep commitment to supporting the students at Beaumont to be the very best they can be, whatever their individual needs and challenges.
We offer an excellent working environment, full training and regular supervision. If you feel you can make a difference and have a genuine interest in promoting and empowering young people then we would like to hear from you.
Please see our Recruitment page for information on our current vacancies and some of the benefits of working with us.
Visit our Ambito Care & Education Careers Hub for more on careers support and to see our job vacancies
Training & Qualifications on offer include
- Safeguarding training
- First Aid training
- Apprenticeships in Business Administration and Housekeeping
- Level 2 Certificate in Learning Support
- Level 2/3 Certificate in Health and Social Care
- Medications training
Other benefits of working for us include 24-hour access to an Employee Assistance Program, a discounts and rewards scheme and awards for recognition.